Welcome to Vega
Thanks for trying out the Vega Testnet! This site provides technical and non-technical information about testnet:
- Find out how Vega’s testnet operates
- Learn about the Vega Wallet and depositing testnet assets in Wallets and Signing
- Get a quick-start guide to trading on a Vega web app in the section on Using Vega Console
- Read all you need to know about markets and trading on Vega
- Find out how to use Vega’s APIs read the API reference docs
- Get started developing on Vega with API How-to Guides
You can now download and run your own wallet - see instructions in the wallet read-me on GitHub.
Testnet is a work in progress, and while not all the functionality that we plan to support is currently available, we’d like your feedback on what you think isn’t working (and what you like), as well as what you’d like us to include. Share your feedback on the testnet channel on Vega’s Discord. You can also report bugs or issues on the Nolt board.
To learn more about the project, head over to https://vega.xyz.